Thursday, February 12, 2015

busy busy

Today was a super busy day. I started off my day with a new diet and I went for a run with Lili and Liam. Nothing is easy with little kids. Lili broke my iPod so I had to get music on my phone anyway an hour after trying to leave for my run I actually left for my run. Liam rode his scoter and I pushed Lili. It wasn't easy running after being on bed rest for two weeks I was super tired, but I think I did pretty good. I let Lili bring the iPad hopping she would be quiet and let me just focus on running but nope the girl talked the whole time.

After my run I ran some errand then helped my neighbor by unloading her groceries and watching her son so she could go get her eyelashes done. I took some snacks our front for the kids to ride their scooters and snack. We had a lot of fun and we were laughing and enjoying ourselves. I told the kids I needed to clean up and then we needed to take Eli his lunch at the school. I walked and put the food away and when I came back Luke (my neighbors son) was gone! After a frantic look around our two houses and a quick bike ride around the neighborhood. We finally got a call from the school because Luke was there! Oh my gosh it was so terrifying. Luck however did what I said he went to the school and he was looking for Eli. When he saw me again the first thing he said was, "Eli?" With his arms up looking for him. I was so scared but I still enjoy little children so much.

Since we couldn't find Luke I was late taking Eli his lunch. Poor Eli was crying at school because he told me he NEVER wanted hot lunch and since I was so late they were making him have hot lunch. It was heart breaking after being so scared with Luke to see Eli crying at school. I brought Eli home for a little bit so that he knew we didn't forget about him and that we love him very much. He was much happier, and had a great day after that.

This evening my friend Jessica and her 5 daughters came over. We made bugs for valentines day. They will be containers to hold all of their valentines.It was crazy painting, cutting, glueing and all the other stuff we did, but they turned out cute and we had a great time. Jessica's family stayed and we had a pizza picnic in the front yard. We ending up staying outside basically all day! It was a beautiful day with wonderful weather.

Things I want to remember...

  • When watching other peoples kids don't assume they will act and behave like your kids. I thought Luke would stay because Liam and Lili would never go somewhere with out me but Luke is independent and adventurous so obviously not the same kid
  • Tonight as I was reading books and one was about frogs. It asked if you could dance like a front and jump like a frog. I love how little kids are always wiling to do and try these things. I look around and just smiled at each kid and their wonderful personalities.
  • I feel so bless and happy with where my life is. I see Eli always so kind and thinking of others. Liam is so sweet and is always trying to do the right thing. Both boys are excellent examples to Lili. Lili is a fire ball full of question and wonder. She's sweet but she sure can be feisty
  • Today was a busy fun day. They can be stressful but I sure enjoy every minute with these little ones. My friend said to me. The days are long but the years are short. I think that is so true. I will miss this years, but geese are they exhausting and trying my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment