Monday, September 29, 2014

Eli's lost his first tooth

For a few weeks now Eli has had a loose tooth. I check it every once and a whole and about a week ago I noticed two teeth have already come up behind his tooth. I said Eli you need to be wiggling that with your tongue all the time. It's time for that tooth to come out. 

Today we were all downstairs watching Harry potter and Eli starts saying,"my tooth. My tooth." Jacob and I look over and sure enough Eli's holding his tooth in his hand. He was so excited and he was squealing with excitement. He said he was sitting there wiggling it with his tongue and he just pulled it a little and it popped right out. We asked if it hurt and he said "nope not one bit."

So exicted for our very first tooth fairy visit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment