Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Be a good friend.

I have been struggling to find a good work out to do with out Greg. I have tried a few classes at the gym, and I didn't think they were a good enough work out. Today I went to another class and I thought it was a pretty good work out! My Peak was finding this class that is twice a week. Now I can do boot camp Monday's, and this class on Tuesday and Thursday. Hopefully with this I can start making progress.

Today I really wanted to try that class that I talked about in my Peak. Well I made an appointment and had everything set up and then Jacob wasn't home to help get ready and was barely home to make the gym. I lost my temper. I felt like I really need his help on some things and I just lost it. After my workout I had a rational conversation with Jacob. I am positive that the second time I talked to him with a better attitude he understood what I needed from him and I won't loose my temper. My Pit today was loosing temper with my hubby

I Never want to forget that I  don't want to get caught up in gossip. Lately I have been noticing that some people enjoy the drama and gossip. I hate it. I think it is very high school and honestly I think mother's should be ashamed of them self. It's one thing to keep current with friends and know a few things, but to pass around bad news (finding joy in it) or being mean to hurt someone is horrible. This is  Not the person I am or want to be.Further more I don't want to be friends with people like that. For the record I am not currently mad at someone or someone isn't gossiping about me. I have just noticed it lately and I think it is ugly and I don't care for it.

Gave Lilly her first cracker yesterday. This picture makes me giggle she looks like a squirrel hoarding for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment